XP 5: I can get started creating an instrument or interface!
This XP is more in-depth than the others and results in you creating an instrument or interface that could be used to play music.
- How can I create an instrument or interface?
- What do I want my instrument or interface to sound like?
- How do I want to interact with sound?
This is a mini-playlist for XP5: How can I create an instrument or interface?
This mini-playlist is designed to help you get started creating instruments with recycled materials.
We’re going to experiment with re-using materials to design and develop our own instruments.
All XPs in this mini-playlist are mandatory for completing XP5 and the Getting Started Creating Instruments and Interfaces Music Learning Playlist
Start Here: 5A1 How and where can I find recycled materials for creating my instrument?
5A2 How do I design my instrument?
5A3 I can create an instrument with recycled materials!
Share What you Learned
If you are using the LRNG platform:
- Go back, find out what to submit, and complete the XP
- You only need to submit what you learned for 5A3 to complete this mini-playlist