How can I reuse musical patterns with code in Scratch?
Reuse Musical Patterns with Scratch
- Take a look at the following project in Scratch
- Look at the blocks for each part of the song. Each part is called a phrase.
- You can drag one block to play the entire musical phrase rather than having to type it many times
- Read the comments in the code to see how the code works
- You can also watch this video that explains how the code works:
- Experiment with the blocks
- Create something different
Not sure what a block does?
- When you are looking at the Scratch project, click on the question mark on the top of the screen
- Then click on a block for an explanation of what the block does
Share What you Learned
If you are using the LRNG platform:
- Go back, find out what to submit, and complete the XP
If you are not using the LRNG platform:
- Return to: How can I reuse musical patterns with code?