What can we change to make sounds with technology?
- How can we use technology to create sounds?
- What sounds do you like?
- Explore the free web app scat.io
- To make a sound, type the A,W,S,E,D,F,T,G.Y,H,U,JK,O,L,P keys
Making Changes to Create an Instrument
- Experiment with the sliders by moving them while playing sounds
- Try to create a brand new sound by adjusting the sliders
Share What you Learned
If you are using the LRNG platform:
- Go back, find out what to submit, and complete the XP
- If you want, you can then learn even more with the optional “Go Further!” activities below
If you are not using the LRNG platform:
- Continue below and share with your teacher or organization:
Sharing What You Learned
In a post, share a link to your sound and describe how you created that sound
Curious about learning more?
Return to the music learning mini playlist on Controlling Characteristics of Sound