How do I get started making a beat? Part 1
There’s no one “right” way to get started making beats. Here are a couple of ways that others get started. Try them out and see what works for you.
Here are three ways you can get started making a beat.
- Messing around with sound right away
- Listening to a beat you like and trying to make your own version
- Using tutorials to learn how to make a type of beat
We’re going to start with. . .
Messing Around With Sound Right Away
Check out these apps that let you get started making a beat right away. Experiment with each one to figure out what you like best.
Share What You Learned
- Write a brief post or share a video selfie that explains which apps you liked best.
- How did the apps help you get started making a beat?
- What other resources or information do you think would be helpful?