What makes a hit? Part 2
Being an A&R representative requires being able to identify the components that make a song or artist a hit and coordinating the right elements to ensure a successful result.
What makes music. . .
- a hit?
- a slow burner classic?
- a flop?
- stand out in your memory?
- Make sure you have your answers to part 1
- Find at least one person who shares some of the same songs as their favorites.
- Find at least one person who has different songs as their favorites.
- Ask each person their answers to the questions in part 1
- How did they answer questions from Part 1 Step 3?
Share What you Learned
- Share your own answers and the answers of people you spoke with to Part 1 Step 3 in text or as a video selfie.
Return to XP How can I listen to other people’s music like a producer?
Return to the Get Started Producing Music Learning Playlist