XP 7: I can get started coding and programming my own music!
Now that you know some approaches to coding and programming music, try creating your own.
Even when you are making your own music, you can still remix parts of code that other people share!
- Choose to code and program your own music with Scratch or Sonic Pi
- Consider reviewing some of the XPs from the coding and programming music playlist
- Feel free to include code that other people have shared in your own music
See these resources to find code you can use in your own music
- To show what you learned so far in this playlist, experiment with the following approaches to coding and programming your music
- Code at least one part of your music to loop
- Code at least one part of your music to be reused
- Use comments to explain any part you remixed from someone else
- If you are using Sonic Pi code at least one volume change
- If you are using Sonic Pi code at least one panning change
- If you are using Sonic Pi code at least one change of the sound with ADSR
Share What you Learned
If you are using the LRNG platform:
- Go back, find out what to submit, and complete the XP to earn a digital badge