XP 6: How can I reuse musical patterns with code?
Why do more work when you can do less?
Check out how you can reuse musical patterns to add interest and organization to your music while saving time!
- What types of patterns do you hear in the music you like to listen to?
- Can you hear patterns that repeat throughout music you like?
- How can we repeat patterns with code?
Choose one of the following:
- Reuse musical patterns with code in Scratch
- Reuse musical patterns with code in Sonic Pi
The technique you are using to reuse the patterns is called a “function.”
Share What you Learned
If you are using the LRNG platform:
- Go back, find out what to submit, and complete the XP