I can create an instrument with recycled materials!
Build on what you have learned so far to create an instrument with recycled materials.
- What type of instrument do I want to make?
- How will the materials I use impact how I create my instrument?
- How will the instrument I want to make impact the materials I use?
- Make an instrument with recycled materials!
- Use some of these resources to help you
- Go back to XP4 and click on some of the “acoustic” projects to find links to tutorials
- As you make your instrument think about things like:
- What pitches can I make with this instrument?
- What qualities of sound can I make with this instrument?
- How will this instrument make sound?
- What type of music can I make with this instrument?
Share What you Learned
If you are using the LRNG platform:
- Go back, find out what to submit, and complete the XP
- If you want, you can then learn even more by trying the other options
If you are not using the LRNG platform:
- Continue below and share with your teacher or organization:
Sharing What You Learned
- Share a video of you or someone else playing your instrument
- Describe how you made your instrument in the video
Return to the XP: How can I create an instrument or interface?