How can I create instruments with recycled materials?
This is a mini-playlist for XP5: How can I create an instrument or interface?
This playlist (option A) is designed to help you get started creating instruments with recycled materials.
We’re going to experiment with re-using materials to design and develop our own instruments.
All XPs in this mini-playlist are mandatory for completing XP5 and the Getting Started Creating Instruments and Interfaces Music Learning Playlist(except the optional related resource):
Start Here: 5A1 How and where can I find recycled materials for creating my instrument?
5A2 How do I design my instrument?
5A3 I can create an instrument with recycled materials!
Share What you Learned
If you are using the LRNG platform:
- Go back, find out what to submit, and complete the XP
- You only need to submit what you learned for 5A3 to complete this mini-playlist
If you are not using the LRNG platform:
- Continue below and share with your teacher or organization:
Sharing What You Learned
- Share a brief video of you or someone you know playing music with your instrument.
- In your video give a short explanation of how you made your instrument
Return to XP5 How can I create an instrument or interface?